1 day tour pyramids sphinx and Egyptian museum Cairo
Know more about the attractions you will visit on ( 1 day tour pyramids sphinx and Egyptian museum Cairo )
- Pick up services from Cairo Airport & return.
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Egyptologist guide.
- Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Cairo.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Mineral water while onboard the vehicle.
- All your tours and excursions are by a private A/C car.
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- Entry inside the Pyramids, the Solar Boat, and the Royal Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum
Cairo day tour starts with picking you up from Cairo anywhere you are by a private air-conditioned vehicle accompanied by an expert tour guide, start your Cairo stopover tour by discovering one of the seven wonders of the world Giza Pyramids: Giza
The complex includes three main pyramids, six little pyramids, the great sphinx, and the Valley Temple. The complex dates back to the 4th dynasty 2400 years B.C.
It is the oldest and largest of the three pyramids of the Giza plateau and the only one to remain intact from the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. The height of the Great Pyramid is 147m, the number of stones used in construction is 2,300,000 and it took twenty years to be built.
is the largest statue in the world, standing 73 m. long, 19 m. wide, and 20 m in height. It’s the oldest known monumental sculpture.
A Granite mortuary temple used by Ancient Egyptians for the mummification process and the only remaining one at the Giza plateau. Lunch will be served next to the Pyramids/ Nile View restaurant.
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to King Tutankhamun’s collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years.
Finally, drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
Hint: You can share your thoughts about adding or removing any tours from your tour itinerary to be able to accommodate your requirements and fulfill your needs.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
Please note: the price variance depends on group size.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Please Notes :
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)