1 day tour from Cairo to Luxor by plane
Know more about the attractions you will visit on ( 1 day tour from Cairo to Luxor by plane )
- Pick up services from your hotel and return.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places.
- All transfers by private a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private tour guide during the day trip.
- Mineral water during your trip.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Domestic flights (Cairo – Luxor) – (Luxor – Cairo).
- Entry inside Tutankhamun, Seti I & Ramses VI Tombs in the Valley of the Kings “Payable on Spot”.
1-day tour from Cairo to Luxor by plane Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to be transferred to Cairo airport for a flight to Luxor where you will be met & assisted by your Egyptologist guide who will accompany you with your Luxor tour from Cairo phenomenal trip and explore all the famous historical locations.
Visit the Valley of the kings
is The final resting place of Egypt’s rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great Pharaoh Ramses II and boy Pharaoh Tutankhamen. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs is still well preserved.
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the Ancient Egyptian temples. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
are two massive stone statues of King Amenhotep III that are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone that exist in Cairo and then moved 700 KM to Luxor.
Then move to have your lunch by the Nile.
Karnak temple. the largest temple complex ever built by man. It represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and Pharaohs. The Temple of Karnak has three main temples situated on 247 acres of land.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
Please note: the price variance depends on group size.
- 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge
- 2 – 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
- 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Please Notes :
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)