Overnight Trip to St. Catherine Monastery from Cairo
Know more about the attractions you will visit on ( Overnight Trip to St. Catherine Monastery from Cairo )
- Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo & back
- Transfer to Catherine & back by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Overnight camping in Moses Mountain
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- English-Speaking guide during your trip
- Bottled water during your trip
- Bedouin guide during climbing the mountain
- All taxes and service charges
- Domestic flights: Cairo / Sharm / Cairo
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to take the flight to Sharm. Overnight Trip to St. Catherine Monastery from Cairo Arrival and drive to St. Catherine then transfer to Moses Mountain and you will be accompanied by Bedouin Guide an expert to guide you to climb the sacred mountain. Overnight.
After you climb the mountain and go down at about 07 am, you will be guided to visit St, Catherine Monastery, Catherine Monastery from Cairo which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world.
The monastery was dedicated to one of Alexander’s rulers, St Catherine, who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith.
Back to Sharm to take the flight to Cairo. Arrival and transfer to your hotel.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
Please note: the price variance depends on group size.