1 Day Trip from Luxor to Cairo by Plane
Know more about the attractions you will visit on ( 1 Day Trip from Luxor to Cairo by Plane )
- Pickup & drop-off services at your hotel in Luxor.
- All transfers are by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist tour guide.
- 1 lunch meal during the tour.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
- Domestic flight tickets from Luxor to Cairo & return.
- Entry inside the Pyramids, the Solar Boat, and the Royal Mummy Room in the Egyptian Museum “Payable on Spot”.
Giza Pyramids Complex
The complex includes three main pyramids, six little pyramids, the great sphinx, and the Valley Temple. The complex dates back to the 4th dynasty 2400 years B.C.
The Great Pyramid
the oldest and largest of the three pyramids of the Giza plateau and the only one to remain intact.the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World. The height of the great pyramid is 147m, the number of stones used in construction is 2,300,000 and it took twenty years to build.
The Great Sphinx
the largest statue in the world, standing 73 m. long, 19 m. wide, and 20 m in height. It is the oldest known monumental sculpture.
The Valley Temple
A Granite mortuary temple was used by Ancient Egyptians for the mummification process and this is the only remaining one at the Giza plateau.
The Egyptian Museum
The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts were presented. including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen’s collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in the tomb for over 3,500 years.
End your tour by a shopping stop at
Khan El Khalili Bazaar
No visit to Cairo is complete without a stop at Khan EL Khalili bazaar. one of the most famous and oldest bazaars in the Middle East. Finally, you gonna transferred to Cairo airport for a flight to Luxor and then transfer to your hotel or Nile Cruise. Additional option If you prefer to spend more than a day trip to Egypt, we provide you with our best Egypt tour packages, try to explore them. and don’t miss the opportunity to choose your dream vacation.