1 day tour to Abu simbel from Cairo by plane
Know more about the attractions you will visit on ( 1 day tour to Abu simbel from Cairo by plane )
- Flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and return.
- Entrance Fees to the sight.
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private Egyptologist guide during your trip.
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- All service charges and taxes.
- Any extras not mentioned in the program.
Abu Simbel temples
The two Temples of Abu Simbel, with their unique style, are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. The Temples are rock-cut structures. and both were built during the reign of King Ramses II in 1224 B.C. One temple is dedicated to King Ramses II. and the second temple is dedicated to his beloved wife Queen Nefertari.
The carvings and artwork that decorate both temples are incredible. Hand-carved pillars, wall paintings, carvings, statues, and much more, this is must visit a temple.
Finally, return to Aswan to catch your flight back to Cairo and transfer to your hotel to end your best Cairo 1 day tour to Abu Simbel by plane. Note: You can share your thoughts about adding or removing any tours from your tour itinerary to be able to accommodate your requirements and fulfill your needs.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.